Random thoughts from an idiot
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
  Kids are off to school today

So, After working late last night, I made it up early to have breakfast with the older kids this morning. My wonderful wife made use cheese omelets and sausage links. I felt bad for working late last night because I know the house was full of excitement with the kids getting ready for the first day of school. So, I told my wife to wake me for breakfast. I remember what the first day of school was like. All of the excitement. You could see people you hadn't seen for months. You had a new teacher. You were 1 year closer to high school. Man that was the life. If I had only known then what I know now I would have intentionally failed and stayed in. Anyway, this is Zach and Olivia, my 2 oldest kids. Hopefully they do not figure out that staying is school should be their ultimate plan. I hope to see them graduate on time in a few years so that they can get down to business making a fortune of their own and supporting me!

I worked until 9:00 pm tonight after going in an hour early too. I was there by 7:00 am. So, if my math is right I worked 14 hours. Yesterday was 14 hours and 45 minutes and Monday was 11 hours. This is getting stupid. I am usually very good at working 8:45 minutes a day. (the minimum required) This just happens to be one of two very busy times of the year in the auto industry. There are a lot of new parts starting up and old ones going away. It will be over soon enough and I can get back to the old 8 and out.

I guess I am going to get some sleep now. I will see you on the flip side.


Out
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Don't take life too seriously; You will never get out alive.

My Photo
Name:
Location: greenfield, Indiana, United States

I have a wonderful wife of 8+ years. I have 2 sons and 2 daughters.

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / October 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / August 2010 /


  • ALAN IS REAL
  • Mookie's Page
  • Duff's Page
  • INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
  • CHICAGO CUBS
  • FUN & GAMES
  • Free Web Counters
    Powered by Blogger