Random thoughts from an idiot
Monday, August 15, 2005
  Monday 8/15 I found my shoes!
My wife (Colleen) found my running shoes today. This is a good thing. I have not had these for along time. I ran the Indianapolis Mini-Marathon in them in May of 04. Then they went in to storage. We sold our old house last February. We moved into this house in late June this year. I have been thinking about getting back in shape. I had never been a runner until about 6 months before the 04 mini marathon and I have not run since. I have only had 1 cigarette since last Wednesday. This is tough, I was up to about a pack a day again.

Oh well, back to the shoes. I am glad to have them. I am kind of all or nothing when it comes to being healthy. I decided to start running and stop smoking, so I did it. For the past week I have been running barefoot through the neighborhood on the asphalt. It wasn't too bad but I am sure the neighbors think I am thoroughly strange. That's okay, I don't like most people anyway. I am actually getting my privacy fence built this week and next.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Don't take life too seriously; You will never get out alive.

My Photo
Name:
Location: greenfield, Indiana, United States

I have a wonderful wife of 8+ years. I have 2 sons and 2 daughters.

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / October 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / August 2010 /


  • ALAN IS REAL
  • Mookie's Page
  • Duff's Page
  • INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
  • CHICAGO CUBS
  • FUN & GAMES
  • Free Web Counters
    Powered by Blogger